To start playing poker at OlyBet, you first need to create an OlyBet profile and verify it. You can read about how to create a profile and verify it in this article.
After you have created and verified your profile, you need to download the OlyBet client to your device. This can be done on this page.
In case you are using the Mozilla Firefox browser, there might be an issue downloading the client. If you encounter with issues downloading the client, please do the following steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Open the Apps & Notifications tab.
- Click on the Advanced menu.
- Click on the Special app access.
- Open the Install unknown apps tab.
- Enable Firefox and enable the "Allow from this source" option.
After you have downloaded and installed the client on your device, you will be able to log in to your GGPoker profile using credentials (e-mail, password) to log your OlyBet profile.