If you have closed your profile and now want to re-open it, you will need to send us a photo of your document (ID card, passport, driving license) to our e-mail email@example.com with a request to re-open your profile. But if you previously set self-exclusion status in your OlyBet profile, then it will be possible to remove it only after the expiration of the blocking period.
If the period, that was set by you, has already passed, and you want to re-open your profile, you will need to log into your OlyBet profile, and contact us in chat or send us a letter from the email address that is registered on your OlyBet account with a request to remove Self Exclusion status. Our support team will be happy to help you.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- How to re-open my profile?
- How do I open an account?
- Am I allowed to register an OlyBet account?
- What are the methods of OlyBet account verification?
- I’m trying to register an account, but it claims my e-mail address is already registered.
- How to close access to OlyBet account?