Risk-Free Spins are a type of casino bonus that is made available to both - new and loyal members. It provides players with a fixed number of complimentary spins in one or several slot machines. There's no risk of losing your own money with these spins, making them appealing to any gambler. Please, keep in mind that the Risk-Free Spins have an expiration date, so make sure not to miss your chance!
Winnings received from Risk-Free Spins don’t have any turnover requirements and can be used for any product on the OlyBet website or withdrawn at any time.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 2 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How can I be informed of new bonus offers?
- What does Wagering / Turnover Requirement mean?
- Why does the OlyBet apply limits during the bonus play?
- Does OlyBet provide weekly bonuses for existing players?
- Why did my bonus get canceled?
- How do Wager-Free Spins work?
- How do Risk-Free Spins work?
- How do online casino tournaments work?