There are several options for how you can verify your identity and start playing.
- Via document copy
Please choose Brite and deposit the amount, then select your bank. After successful login to your bank account, your personal details (full name and personal code) will be updated to your OlyBet account together with the deposit amount.
Please notice that sometimes the verification attempt via Brite can be failed. In order to verify the account, you would need to finish the verification process by uploading the necessary documents (ID card, passport, or driving license).
2. Forwarding a copy of a document.
- ID card (one side)
- Residence Permit (both sides)
- Driving License (one side)
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- How to re-open my profile?
- How do I open an account?
- Am I allowed to register an OlyBet account?
- What are the methods of OlyBet account verification?
- I’m trying to register an account, but it claims my e-mail address is already registered.
- How to close access to OlyBet account?