You can register an account in the OlyBet environment by going through the following steps:
- Go to "Join Now" section in the upper-right corner of the webpage.
- Enter a valid e-mail address and your phone number, followed by a safe and secure password.
- Promotional code - customers can insert a specific bonus code to receive a casino or sports welcome bonus.
- Subscriptions - once selected, you will receive SMS / e-mails from OlyBet and Olympic Casino.
- Country of residence – select your country of residence from the drop-down list.
- Occupation - indicate your occupation from the drop-down list
- PEP (Politically Exposed Person) and Sanctions check - self-declare yourself as PEP if for the last 12 months you have been a politically exposed person or a family member/close associate of the politically exposed person
To finish creating an account, enter the verification code that you received as a phone notification. Once the phone number is verified, you will be requested to verify your identity through one of the available methods.
According to the rules, you can have only one OlyBet account.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- How to re-open my profile?
- How do I open an account?
- Am I allowed to register an OlyBet account?
- What are the methods of OlyBet account verification?
- I’m trying to register an account, but it claims my e-mail address is already registered.
- How to close access to OlyBet account?