It is strictly prohibited to use another person's bank account.
According to law, you must use your personal bank account/credit card only. OlyBet performs additional checks to make sure that the owner of the gaming account and the bank account are the same person. If an unauthorized transfer of funds is detected, the payment will be rejected and transferred to the owner's bank account within 1-3 business days.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What to do if a deposit didn’t reach my OlyBet account?
- What should I do if my payment method is not available on the OlyBet?
- Which deposit methods can I use?
- Is it possible to use another person's bank account to make a deposit?
- Can I track my previous deposits?
- Are there any deposit fees in OlyBet Casino?